Monday, August 3, 2009

The Past Two Weeks

The past two weeks have been very rough for me. I have been feeling more in pain and more hopeless. The doctor has written me a note to be out of work until August 10 hoping that I will have time to start feeling better. However, I haven't been sleeping much at all. Over this past weekend, I only got a total of 12 hours sleep; 4 hours on Friday and 8 hours on Saturday. Last night I didn't go to bed and just napped today.

Because of all my recent problems, I have made the decision to stop the National Institutes of Health study for the drug Neurotropin. Although I don't feel that the study drug is causing the problems, my doctor has recommended that I go off of it and start back on some supplements. I might even start going back to acupuncture since I absolutely love it and it seems to help.

My husband is still so supportive of me. I could not do this alone. He calls my work and takes my doctors notes in for me. This really relieves some of the stress for me. I just want to thank him for being my shoulder to lean on. Without him I would be much worse.

0 comments: