Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Last Week I Got My CPAP Machine

On Thursday, August 13, there was a cancellation at the sleep center and I was able to slide into that appointment. I had to spend the night yet again to get a CPAP machine calibrated for me. The tech showed me many different face masks to choose from for the machine. I ended up going with the one that only covers my nose. Since Thursday, I have been sleeping with the "nose mask" on every night. It is somewhat difficult to fall asleep yet with it on my face. However, once I get to sleep, I don't wake up, which is awesome. I have been feeling more rested and not as achy. My joints still hurt though.

For now, I will keep using the machine and resting as much as possible for the next month while I'm off work on doctor's orders.

0 comments: